Want to Downgrade from 2.3.6 to 2.3.5 on Galaxy Y GT-S5360? no problem we are now come with that procedure after which Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 user can be able to downgrade from Android version 2.3.6 to 2.3.5.
Here are some simple steps after which you people are able to downgrade.
1) In order to start the processes first download Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread from given below link.
When downloaded please extract the file of above downloaded Android 2.3.5
2) Now what you have to do that Run Odin
3) Now what you have to do after this that put all the files under in the Odin.
4) Turn off your device and put in downloading mode.
5) Connect your device with computer after a while Odin will gives Yellow status and now select the file which as we shown below
.PIT – totoro_0623.pit
PDA – PDA_S5360XXKI6_REV05.tar.md5
Phone – MODEM_S5360XXKI6_REV05.tar.md5
CSC – GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-OXXKI6.tar.md5
6) After all this just simply click on the button of Start and after a while your device will reboot.
Now for Root Galaxy Y GT- S5360 Root on Android 2.3.5 gingerbread see the video.